Written By Larry 2015-11-11T20:12:00Z
A few observations about Apple's newest magical iThing:
- I don't feel a need for one, but if it fills aneed for you, God bless you. Enjoy your new device.
- There might be space in the market for somethingbetween the standard iPad and a laptop, but I haven't found it yet.
- Whether or not you think the iPad Pro makessense, I have no doubt that Apple will sell a metric buttload of them.Investors, rejoice.
- Yes, it makes me think of the Surface. TheSurface RT. Which everyone hated on, which failed miserably, and which isn't there anymore. Make of that what you will.
- A screen that big and still only four icons perrow on the home screen in portrait orientation? Really? Really?