Since my blog provider had to do an emergency upgrade to the beta version (v5) of their software, there are numerous things that are still in the process of being restored or recreated. Overall I'm pretty happy with the upgrade, but it's definitely still in beta. This is just a handy list for me (and Jason, if he reads this) to keep track of what I'm hoping for.
- Archive/Contents page - This is done.
- Restore the "About" and other custom pages from v4.
- Ability to delete blog posts. - This is done as of 2019-04-19
- Preview function for blog posts.
- "Save as draft" functionality.
- Ability to click on post title and be taken to that post's page, with correct URL showing. - This is done as of 2019-05-06
- WYSIWYG editor for blog posts. Yes, Markdown is nice, but I always get something wrong.
- Post a link on Twitter when a new blog post is published. Right now I have IFTTT set up to do that, but it's a bit of a kludge and it would be nice to have something more reliable.
And down the road:Additional themes. I'm happy enough with the default, but choice is always good. Consider this of secondary importance.
To be continued…